About the Artist
Step into a vibrant universe of digitally elaborated photography!
I am Corina Ioana, a passionate artist who specializes in creating original, captivating artworks. Each piece in my collection is a unique creation, available as Signed Limited Edition Giclee prints on matte or glossy paper, canvas, or metal. With a focus on brightly colored, bold, textured, and geometric compositions, my art conjures an otherworldly and surreal ambiance. Through my work, I celebrate the unrivaled beauty of Mother Nature while infusing it with my own character, emotions, and inner spirit.
Experience the allure of my signature collections: "Femme Fatale”, "Nature Infused", “Splash of Magic”, and Heaven on Earth.
Discover the joy and inspiration that my artwork holds, as it reflects my contemplation and brings smiles to the soul. Indulge in the allure of art that evokes emotions and invites you to explore your imagination.
About the Artist:
Welcome to Corinafoto, where creativity meets passion.
Corina Ioana is a contemporary artist who was born in Transylvania, Romania and currently lives in California. She had a creative flair from a young age. As a child, she was actively involved in a drawing club, nurturing her artistic talents. After moving to the U.S. in 1997, Corina developed not only her photography business but also ventured into designing her own jewelry line, crafting unique pieces.
In the early days of her photography career, every click of the camera by Corina left a profound impact on viewers. Endowed with fearless bravado and versatility she conveys a vision of the miraculous natural world and human aspirations and their interconnections.
Corina’s exploration and experimentation with modern techniques have led her to blend various mediums and works of art using canvas, original photographs, paintings, and drawings. With her camera, iPad, laptop, Procreate, Photoshop, Apple Pencil, and mouse as her brush, Corina embarks on a diverse artistic journey daily. Her natural curiosity and fearlessness are among her greatest qualities.
Each unique piece created by Corina, tells a story, reflecting her observations of the world, her personal journey, or her interpretation of a concept emotions, captivating viewers' imaginations and leaving behind a lasting impression. Every piece is an exploration of color, light, texture, and form, blending seamlessly to convey beautiful representations of harmony and unity. She expertly layers colors and shapes to depict not just art but also attitudes, feelings, and emotions
Corina’s artistry is individualistic, provocative, and unapologetic, her unwavering dedication to her craft and her ability to push boundaries truly makes her one of a kind, captivating the imagination of all who encounter her work.
She has created four collections that explore the connectivity between Mother Nature and humans: "Femme Fatale," "Nature Infused," "Splash of Magic," and "Heaven on Earth."
Corina is an accomplished artist, known for her remarkable achievements and recognition in the contemporary art world. Her unique vision and exceptional artistic skills continue to inspire art lovers and collectors worldwide and she is prominently featured in numerous private and public collections in the U.S. and internationally.
- 2008 - Featured and Published Photographer in "Photography Vibes Best of Edition” with “Body” and “Wild Beauty”.
- July, 2017 - Exhibition at Jana's RedRoom Gallery in the Las Vegas Arts District in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- August, 2018 - "Don't Like Blah, Just Wow" exhibition at The Encinitas Civic Art Center in Encinitas, California.
- July, 2023 - Renee Phillips, Director and Curator at Manhattan Arts International and The Healing Power of ART & ARTISTS in New York, NY, wrote and published Corina’s Art Review. In the review, Renee highlights Corina's exceptional talent and artistic vision, noting her profound commitment to enlightening and empowering viewers. “Corina's art takes viewers on paths of discovery and renewal beyond the physical realm, inviting them to explore and expand their personal inner potentiality.”
- November, 2023 - Nominated as Artist of the Month by Camelback Gallery with the piece "Path of Enlightenment."
- Dec, 2023 - Awarded the Finalist award for All Abstracts 2023 by Camelback Gallery, with "Chaotic Pixel Symphony."
- Dec. 2023 - Nominated as Artist of the Month by Camelback Gallery with the piece "Geometric Wonderland."
- December, 2023 - Nominated as Finalist by the International Contests Best in Show of TopArtAwards with the digital painting "Timeless Reflections."